you have nobody to guide you and each one = Oh My,....... to...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    you have nobody to guide you and each one = Oh My,....... to even SEE such a statement, seriously mate it nearly brings a tear to the eye, and I am not joking.

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
    John Ch 14 COMFORTER.
    To even see someone write the words you have he, Ding Dong, how on earth could those thoughts even enter thy mind, never mind saying them?
    Sorry, I seriously don't and can't understand such?

Read the whole chapter, its no good just quoting one verse and think this is it, this is a common play with you, you only read either just one verses or single words and form an opinion.

Read the whole book, and see what John is saying, he’s speaking to the early believers, who they anointed (received from the Holy Spirit), mind ya, they done it by Baptism & laying of hands, and is warning them about the anti-Christ and false teachers and lies (ver21), through anointing and what they been taught they don’t need anymore teaching as it's enough to guide them.

This is meant for the anointed congregation on that time, the whole book, and also have to find what it means for us today.

Unless you been anointed in the same way the early Christians were, really it means nothing to you.

And Certainly it does not mean that you don’t need anyone to teach you as they been taught already by John himself.

It does not mean that you only need the Holy Spirit to guide you.

1 John 2:18-27 New International Version (NIV)
    Warnings Against Denying the Son

18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
    20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[a]21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
    24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.
    26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.