"A sign is in fact given with the 1914 BUT, it's not the 1914...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "A sign is in fact given with the 1914 BUT, it's not the 1914 but the wars end, 1918 + 100 = 2018.
    100 is very significant, plus in 1948 Israel a nation = 70 years to 2018 = VERY significant.
    2018; etc etc etc ..."

Here you are using numerology to assign significance and predict future events.
    Possibly as accurate as anything else.

As a matter of interest, why not 70 yrs from the First WW or 100 yrs from the 2nd or 70 yrs from the 2nd ?
    Why is 100 yrs more significant than other numbers ?
    Israel's 70th anniversary has just passed, why has nothing changed ?

What was special about the Jupiter/Virgo "matter" in 2016 and what does 41 weeks gestation have to do with it ?
    The links equating it with the Revelations "Woman Sun/Moon" verse are naive and silly.

The more you look in the Bible for patterns and hidden meanings from numbers and letters, the more it looks like an admission that what is written isn't good enough for you.
    It's like you don't trust the simple word of God and must resort to arcane manipulations to come up with your required meaning.
    Not a good look I'm afraid.
    I wouldn't bother booking a table at the reception if I were you.
    Don't worry though as if you promise to behave and have a month in a Swiss Sanitarium with daily walks in the clear mountain air, I'll see if I can sneak you in on my table disguised as a largish champagne ice bucket.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.