A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-1437

1. 23,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Would you rather use Hebrew or Greek for the true name of God's Son rather than Jesus? Regardless of what you call him it is clear God's Son was the first and only thing God created directly. LIES!

Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for (a) God(s), to religious or holy persons or sacred things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable. Some religions consider blasphemy as a religious crime.

Neh 9:6 - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Isa 45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
    Psa 33:6 - By the word of the LORD were the heavens made and all the hosts of them by the breath of "HIS" mouth= Spirit.

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isa 45:18 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Isa 48:13 - Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

This is just a snippet, how on earth you could "even" think as you have written is beyond belief never mind writing as such.
    Whats the closest that Jesus places himself in this creation of YOURS;
    Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Have you not read= Jesus is referring to;
    Gen 1:27 -
    So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    And WHAT do YOU and others do = Toss Jesus's words down the toilet and create your own inventions and blaspheme and say Jesus was one of the ours and us.
    Some then draw upon the word Elohim and "try" and insist this means plural and therefore God is 3 with total neglect and ignorance that Moses was a Elohim and most definitely ONE as in one Apple.
    Elohim is "clearly" referring to their various attributes.

So lets LOOK at your other creations of the Proverbs 8:30 shall "we";
    8:30 - NWT -

30 Then I was beside him as a master worker.+
    I was the one he was especially fond of+ day by day;
    I rejoiced before him all the time

KJV - Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;--> Note, KJV noted that et is God which (et) means "WORD"!

Truth Hebrew - 8:30 And was by brought up and I was delight by day, day rejoicing before always (et Aleph Tav) = WORD.

The I is "clearly" identified as God's wisdom as earlier it is referred to as She, so you can't just suddenly at your choice, then twist the matter in being Jesus = Oh my gosh.
    God's wisdom is clearly personalized BECAUSE it is part of Him and Him.

Note = God IS Word and also His Name and before WORDS come forth from Him, WISDOM, thoughts his, are naturally FIRST as the truth of this verse shows and it's meaning.

Prov 3:19 - The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
    Psa 104:24 - O LORD, how manifold are thy works!
    in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

So then Mr G, you are stepping back so far away from the Bible Truths that it is staggering to say the least and sadly it "appears" you have no way of seeing this "clear" and obvious and that "alone" should have your ears pricking?
    Alarm Bells LOUD and CLEAR! = another spirit is blocking YOU.

Remember, testing the Spirit is testing The Word.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.