Whew, an invasion/missile/economic attack by China and maybe Nth...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    Whew, an invasion/missile/economic attack by China and maybe Nth Korea on the USA via Canada that wipes out 5/6ths of USA or 5/6ths of China Korea ?
    Have you looked at a map of the World ?
    How will China/Nth Korea get to Canada then the USA in such numbers without detection ? Via Russia and the Bering Strait ? And how are Australia and NZ affected ?
    How do they neutralize all the USA nuclear and conventional forces not in the USA not to mention their allies ?
    Most importantly .. why would they embark on such a suicide mission when they already largely control World manufacturing ? All this just because the Chinese are fond of Dragons.

I'm afraid it all comes across as a rambling conspiracy theory post with jumbles about missiles, satellites, gold/overthrow $US, communication technologies mixed in with Apocalyptic prophecy mumbo jumbo and side servings of numerology.

It indicates to me that you haven't really examined all this pile of Apocalyptic stuff in your head, let alone applied any critical reasoning and intuitive feeling. You only respond to the "gut", which is well known as unreliable at best and just plain dumb otherwise.
    You have become a sitting duck for Youtube madness.

I'm still none the wiser in deciphering your "simple" message about what will happen on the Jewish New Year .
    Apart from the elevation of your wife to true Sainthood for extraordinary perseverance and transcendent love !

However, suppose I could be wrong.
    Except about your wife.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.