"Excuse me - none of what I have suggested, is via youtube, or...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "Excuse me - none of what I have suggested, is via youtube, or Man, I thought you would have understood me, in that regard by now."

Wotsup, you are getting more and more hung up on this "Man's word" idea which you use to dismiss anything that you find uncomfortable.
    I'm talking here about the Revelations prophecies of end times subject. NOT THE WORD !!!

For example you said in an earlier post ..

"Now then, I came across very reliable info, this bloke as myself, WILL NOT step outside the Bible, NO he said, she said or some said experts essays."

Who is this bloke with the reliable info ? Is he God or Jesus ?
    If not then he is giving his interpretation of the Bible and presumably using his (Man's) knowledge of the World to assign current world events and countries to his Biblical interpretation.

MrG does this, so do a squillion others. They all believe they are interpreting world events in the light of Biblical prophecy.
    That's also what you are doing.

How many times have you been to USA, China, Nth Korea ??
    What were your personal impressions on meeting and talking with Kim and the Chinese Premier that lead you to claim they are hatching a plot to destroy the USA in 1 hr.?

How did you put together and verify the data needed to determine that certain countries are stockpiling gold in order to ditch the $US. Do you have photographs of your trips into their gold vaults ?

What is the source of your secret knowledge of Chinese satellite deployment and future troop movements ? I'm sure the USA would be grateful if you passed it on.

Unless all this knowledge came to you direct from God, it is all Man's knowledge and you are giving it the wotsupian interpretation .. just like all the other "End Times" advocates give their interpretation.

You also seem to be in denial about numerology.
    Here is the generally accepted meaning among English speaking people.

"Numerology is any belief in the divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names and ideas. Wikipedia"

This clearly applies to you regardless that you seem to want to make it something else.

"Seriously, before I say something, do YOU not think that I have overturned every stone and looked?
    Do you think I would run the risk of throwing out garbage, if I wasn't certain? "

I'm not questioning whether you think you are certain about your conclusions. I'm questioning whether they are correct.
    Last edited by Copperbod: 25/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.