A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-31

1. 27,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I agree with many of your points and have not commented on most of these.
    Here are a few responses to some of your points.

"Even from science we know you don't get such results as a universe and life by sprinkling muffle dust and time together."
    They can't manufacture life in this way and then claim that the only alternative is that a God did it, which tells us nothing.

"The potential for life and an evolving universe were in the makeup of the very beginning."
    Sounds reasonable. But we don't really know.

"And of course beginning is only a relative term because no actual beginning is possible."
    Relative to what?
    Nobody knows whether or not this is possible. I have provided a set of circumstances in which this is possible - I don't claim credit for this. Scientists have put forward the idea which does not contradict the known understanding of the universe.

"It build every society on earth in that the foundations of culture and social differentiation whilst remaining part of a social structure were the result of groups embracing common religious beliefs."
    That only emphasizes the roles played by religious beliefs, not of their correctness. History is full of incorrect beliefs.

" I'm afraid the likes of the JW does not breed insecurities, rather the inculcate a certainty born of ignorance."
    In my experience, the life blood of most religions is to play on people's insecurities. As far as comments on JW doctrine are concerned, they punch above their pay scale on this forum because of all the sects MrG is the most active. As far as the rest of the world is concerned JWs are, at most, a minor irritation that wakes them up on the occasional Sunday morning - of course this does not apply to the small minority who have been caught in their spider's web of deceit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.