HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

A brief insight, page-2

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    "Please think with a deep breath about PSY and consider as to what equipment UWA and PSY have to turn MEMS concept into reality. If so, how long it would take."

Well... We know they currently developing a prototype device and should be finished by Q4 (end of month) and will be put through testings during Q4 (starts next month). So before any announcements by the company itself, it's really anyone's guess to "how long it would take", but it could be sooner than some expected, because...

In the last announcement, a world's first, the company managed to "have used that same optical waveguide to initiate the movement of the micro-cantilevers using optical radiation pressure via a short, high powered laser pulse."

"This means that in environments where it is undesirable to introduce electricity - such as detecting explosives, measuring flammable gases in a mine, or where there is a degree of electrical “noise” or interference in the environment"

From the quotes above, it seems like the company has already developed the core of the device (readout system) and it can now detect "gases in a mine" without lighting up the gases and creating an explosion. So from the quotes/facts above, I'd say we are a lot closer than a lot of people thinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.