RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Great post gdubj, I have been a long term shareholder and...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Great post gdubj,

I have been a long term shareholder and have/am using the Wheezo technology in a real world application. The future for this company and this technology is very bright indeed with its world leading, new technology sorely needed In an area of chronic respiratory disease that hasn’t seen anything new to help manage asthma for over 30+years. Whilst some will comment that the technology is limited and only useful for children under age 14, whilst this may be the companies initial target market for Wheezo, ultimately and over time, Wheezo will be used by and benefit ALL asthmatics.

Like all technology there will be and are early adopters and those who get the benefits straight away however as carer
    s and asthmatics realise the benefits of proactive and preventative care through objective monitoring and management of their condition and symptoms and the risk of subjective managing it through trying to listen for wheezing (which of by the time you hear wheezing can be too late) and taking recue meds (inhaler) without any objectivity, there will be absolutely no Limitation to who uses Wheezo.

Wheezo measured wheezing both inaudible and audible to gauge severity of it as a indicator of a potential asthma exacerbation and to get ahead of anything nasty happening through understanding data points, trends in those data points and targeted medication delivery when it is needed and will be the most effective.

I don’t know if any asthmatic or cater who wouldn’t want to take the guesswork and subjectivity out of managing a potential life-threatening condition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $3.857K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137323 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.