NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Hi all, Its no secret that there's been personality clashes...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi all,

Its no secret that there's been personality clashes between investors (myself incl) and others over the past 4-5 years since SC came on board. But that's all subordinated to achievement. SC has continually achieved what he and his teams set out to do. I don't believe he has an 'under promise..over deliver' style, but drives the teams and business to achieve goals. And despite even his, my, ex-employees, Katoom expectations....his teams have yet to fail to deliver.

Sit back and test that last statement...for the last 3 years...they have achieved what they said they would.

This is very rare. I'd appreciate other followers (you too Kat) to stop thinking about the 'maybes the negatives' and acknowledge the 'we've done's' that get so little value attributed by uninvested, lonely posters that suddenly jump in a tidal wave of 'I'm not on board a team that actually delivers.'

Technical commentary is fine...provided its specifically related to the business. But hey, even my kids know that a satellite at 600km will never have the same resolution and accuracy as an aerial platform.

But stop that....this team is actually defying the 'experts' with PPL-H and doing what they said they'd do...for years now. Its so incredibly immature and easy to be negative about a coy thats 'do'in it'. Is it at all possible to hear such 'posters' nominate coys that have/will actually deliver technical and commercial promises? I regret to say I doubt it as they tend to be non-committal 'sit and spit' types with really no constructive objective in this (or HC) life.

Personally, I pay more attention to those that say and do, than those who sit and spit from afar. (55 negative posts in 8 days after many months absence is obviously pathetic).

Great announcement today...none of it unexpected by the way. They just keep on doing what they say they will do. (Will you?)

That's rare and worthy of real investor respect.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.