POL 3.64% 28.5¢ polymetals resources ltd

a bright star in 2008, page-34

1. 209 Posts.
    With all due respect, mightymidget, do you have any idea how to analyze fundamentals?
    Polaris hold nearly 5,000 kilometres of ground in prime WA ironore country, primarily in the hot Pilbara and Yilgarn regions.
    Many of their tenements are near existing infrastrucure, including rail and port facilities.
    They have TWO feasability studies underway, with a combined target of 10,000,000 tonnes of ironore P/A. With the currently granted tenements and those under application, this target has the potential to be upgraded in the future.
    They currently have drilling programs underway in both regions, and have had success in previous drilling, with PROVEN resources.
    They have recently completed a well supported rights issue, during the healthy phase of the stockmarket, and currently have cash in the bank to support their current programs, including drilling and feasability studies.
    They have upgraded their personnel, including the appointment of a new proactive MD with impressive credentials.
    The slightly weak technical indicators you refer to are commonplace throughout not only our market, but global markets as well, and are clearly not due to factors relating to Polaris itself. In fact, the SP has fared relatively well recently when compared to those of other companies in the same sector.
    I suggest that before you use such terms as "penny dreadful" so loosely, that you might do a little research of your own in order to avoid looking like a fool.
    If you are capable of doing so, please point out a "penny dreadful" with one tenth the potential of this company, so that I might have the opportunity of investing heavily in it.
    Idaho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $53.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $25.50K 91.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 4441 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.