CUS 0.00% 8.7¢ copper search limited

Grandcaruso, I think you're spot-on. These waters are only going...

1. 153 Posts.
    Grandcaruso, I think you're spot-on. These waters are only going to get murkier. The reason I'm so sure is pretty simple: for every positive outlook there are several which are negative. The best outcome is the possibility of there being a steady income, but imho forget any real capital growth.
    I am not holding shares in this co. I did and it gave me VERY good returns. Because I am not a holder is no reason to loose interest it it though.I have a significant background in the ATM industry and watch CUS, ICP and to an extent GRG whom I think have a pretty good business plan. All my ATM co $'s are in TSN though. The potential is staggering without the usual risk that comes with potential.
    Bookie2,I think you should allow Ivanovich his point of view here.We all know that one of the biggest mistakes a punter can make is to fall in love with a stock. We cannot accuse Ivanovich of that! We saw for quite a while he was negative on ICP but now he owns shares in it.
    IMHO if I had shares in CUS, at $1.60, I'd be out like a flash, regardless of next Feb.
    Go do some careful research on TSN. It's all there in their last several news releases
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $32.30K 370.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60390 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 4127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.