A Broken Hotcopper, page-25

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Well I thought I'd give the technocrats some space to fix whatever still need to be fixed.... so I held my and held my peace.

But it's been a while now and I remain frustrated...even moreso because the tech fundies have either decided they are no longer trying to fix the shortcomingson the HC website that are still affecting proper use OR they simply can't fix it.!!

As others on here, it is seriously frustrating to read a post which, once you click on it, it should change color from dark blue to light blue, thus indicating that it's been read. Yet, only some, and only at random stages does some change color. Even after I have clicked on one particular post 3 time ( and it having opened up to be read and then clicking the "back" tag) it remains to be dark blue. This is causing a lot of repetitious and unnecessary timewasting and frustration.

HC! Can you please start getting the site to an unflawed operating environment. I mean, it's been quite a while now since you lunched and if the techs had put proper effort in it should all be fully functional now - especially a website with the calibre of HC.In HC case, with all it's thousands of followers and users, one would expect that the very best in their jobs will get on to this and fix everything once and for all. Not piecemeal over ... how long has it been now..

Also, while you're at it, could you also try and fix, whatever it is that needs to be fixed, that will properly capture every key that youy press when typing posts. I'm not the only one experiencing this hassle.

PLEASE GUYS!!!

Thanks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.