DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

a broker also asks if rms is miner or investor, page-16

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Sirdean

"wouldn't even raise the eyebrows of financial institutions"

So what? DRM hasn't had any problem raising money when it needed to regardless of SP...would much rather the money in the hands of non insto shareholders rather than financial instos which would 1. Screw them in the placement for the cheapest possible price, and 2. later try to dictate the terms on any potential future project development capital raisings.

"150k oz resource is small and inconclusive for any investor "

As per above, why were their placements so popular then???

"analyst wouldn't touch it."

Err, look at their website.

"a lot more drilling to at least convert resources to reserves and expand the base before people would pile in. "

The SP is around 8 times the IPO price...it was the 2nd most successful IPO of 2010. I think that would suggest that people DID pile in.

"the only reason the sp has gone up is from the volumes rms had been buying."

Have you looked at the prices RMS bought at...its all in the chg of sub SHE notices. Volume is therefore meaningless. I think you will find your statement incorrect as a result. Sure RMS stopped it going lower but they definitely have not been helping it go higher (thats the LAST thing they want).

One thing I will agree with ...increasing the resource is paramount. Luckily, the first stage of that should happen this month.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.