BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUDDY it seems it just starting to serious play for the very...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    BUDDY it seems it just starting to serious play for the very first time - sure its played before but not sure the coach was completely upfront about all his players , or rather thought they had more star power than they did - or was not ready for the Big League - either way for some this has meant barracking for a team that on paper was premiership material but in reality was closer to the Wooden Spoon.And it hurts but gotta move on.
    Anyway now it on its way back , so it seems , players look to have more potential , coach seem ok i we can forgive his over excitemennt first time round, assistants are sure to help , but whether we can take the premiership remains to be seen.
    Can i suggest whether if you hate the Buddy Battlers either keep quiet or sell, if you love the Buddy Belters then keep quiet and Buy more, and if ya not sure do what ya want its a free world.
    But for all whos left lets rather than bag or brag , lets dissect this team as if we all analyse and contribute some research in our own little way - i reckon you might be surprised.
    If you need announcement numbers before u buy because your a stale Bull then wait for them but be careful the stock could be back to levels you wont buy at bfore u know it most money gets made by people analysing and need to taking a gamble , do some guestimates and get your model in order. This stock could be multiple bagger for the risk of 2.9c, work off risk reward seems ok for me at this stage.
    All im saying if ya want to win get on board and contribute , its amazing with a few analytical minds how far you can go. Dont worry where u need the price to get to this happens if the company performs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.