BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

CD1942,appreciate ya commentsI dont trade on attitude if I did i...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    CD1942,

appreciate ya comments

I dont trade on attitude if I did i wouldnt be in BUD - honestly mate its one of the most negative forums ive seen on HC. And thats fine as i understand theres big losses in this one including me , but all im saying is if ya a believer stick with it and add value if ya not get out no matter what ya lost and move on - theres 10 million other stocks in the world - find one that u believe will have a postive on ya life rather than bagging the one ya hate every day thats all im saying to people.
    Its a win win - they feel better as an ex shareholder as it dragged them down and the new shareholders who believe can add value on the forum , which is better for all concerned - thats all im saying mate.

I know theres miles to go but it looks to me that sub 2 might be the bottom, sure it may not hit the 4c as said but it seems to have turned around in my fresh eyes around hence why i bought back in. early days yes but at 2c its worth the gamble, that they can hit a few targets in my eyes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.