BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

a bunch of dreamers

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Most of the posts about BRM are dreamers. Losts of cash, big reosurce, just waiting for the right time, or a fairy godmother. Guys, your sentiments are wonderful, but I think you are dreaming.

Reality is that BRM have some iron rich scree of questional economics, some deeply buried channel iron also of questional economics and 103 million in cash. Do you ever think that they company will go into liquidation and pay out the cash to shareholders. Of course not, therefore cash backing is purely a support for a share price oround the currnet levels, which will fall as the cash gets depleted.

Mozart, you are very creative and relevent; but I would have thought BRM's best move forwards is to buy cash producing assets thus an ongoing life, rather than a slow death.

In relation to the demands of people who invested at &2.50 on a managment scenario. I agree with them and if they are successful and get the money back, then BRM is a penny stock.

Today I bought FMG at $1.85. I will sell BRM at $0.55 if it ever gets there to cover the purchase. Better management. A railway, forward sales. Everything that BRM would love. But guys we have all got what we deserve by backing BRM's mediocre management.

None of this is investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.