MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

a bunch of geese, page-2

1. 523 Posts.
    KGD

Like you I have been in MOL for quiet some time,and feel that management have sold us out. The GFC really put a spanner in the works. Given time the Moly price will return to a higher price than it is currently. They could have put all their focus on the Iron Ore and played for time.

We always knew that we needed a partner but to give away control is beyond me. They have not explained how the new board will be made up. This is not a done deal yet and thats showing in the S/P. Under normal circumstances the S/P yesterday would have gone to the moon. Watching the S/P over the past few months I am of the opinion that its all been contived.

The FIRB have made it clear that they are unlikely to approve anything over 49.9% so why go down that road, unless there is agreement going on behind closed doors.
    Will our intended Chinese partners be happy to accept a smaller piece of the pie, if it goes the same way Lynas did they will walk away. They have been working on this for months and who can blame the Chinese for not wanting the best deal they could get.

Its now a waiting game, its not turning out the way I thought it would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.