FLN 5.56% 17.0¢ freelancer limited

I very much agree, but I think most investors with an interest...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I very much agree, but I think most investors with an interest think there is still time to board the train.
    I think the forthcoming quarterly will show the train has left the station.
    I am counting on clear demonstrations or return to core freelancer market growth, not just the green shoots/forward indicators seen in the annual commentary.
    A bonus would be some discussion around early users of the Escrow and FLN APIs. It would be smashing to see a comparison of that high end audio trading site or similar, that showed twice as many transactions used Escrow.
    Or more examples of Freelancer API users. I think lack of imagination in how to use it is a barrier - but when people start seeing some other examples, and they combine them with their own ideas, we could see stellar growth.
    The third forward looking thing I really want an update on is the corporate and enterprise model. If you consider the type of services currently available on FLN, the biggest global consumers of them are not bedroom side-gig hustlers, but larger, more established businesses who can introduce or grow freelancer spend if the right governance/performance/financial framework is in place to grease the wheels.

If I was a VP of marketing, I would rather have the salary budget of a junior available for freelance spending - I think I would get better value. But satisfying my internal hurdles to get that approved is hard, so if FLN helps, I could grow my FLN spend.

Lastly, Matt promised cashflow positivity. I think they are already effectively there, just need to dial back a couple of discretionary costs each quarter to keep the small dollar surplus consistent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $78.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $20.16K 112.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56367 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 39194 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.