FLN 2.63% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

Fiverr seems to have a lot of cookie-cutter job offerings....

1. 5,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Fiverr seems to have a lot of cookie-cutter job offerings. Anything the freelancer can complete with a script or macro etc. "Need SEO? I'll do this and this and this." Depending on what their macro can support. "Need a video intro?" (Using the templates that I downloaded.)

Since they're only being paid a small amount, they need to be offering a basic template solution.

I have a friend who hires fairly regularly, and he seems to try to find the gems on fiverr to do proper freelance work, but usually he's complaining about them eg. being unresponsive, or lying about being capable of doing something, then coming back to him with very basic questions, and then giving a sob story "please don't refund even though I can't do the job, I need the money".

That's probably why Freelancer job buyers tend towards the freelancers with high feedback - to avoid the masses of under-qualified freelancers.

Fiverr - Beginner or decent freelancers with low budget job buyers to match. The buyer could be pleased if they choose the right offer, as they can get something from a template that they cannot do themselves, though they could be disappointed if they pick a scammy offer.

Freelancer - Beginner through expert through full teams of freelancers. Budgets would range from low-mid to high, depending on the buyer's needs. They just need to choose the right freelancer to get the job done right, otherwise they may not get good value for money. The offering seems completely different to Fiverr, since you can get proper work done, not just template work, but the cost will be higher to match.

So Fiverr is for random people (eg. website owners) and low budget start-up businesses. Freelancer is for higher budget start-up businesses and more serious and established companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $458 2.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1650 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 109587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.