BPT 0.34% $1.47 beach energy limited

"To restore the full mooring system and allow full production to...

1. 356 Posts.
    "To restore the full mooring system and allow full production to recommence will require a specialized construction vessel to be mobilized. The need for lifting capacity and saturation diving capability requires such a vessel. The BMG JV is sourcing such a vessel now and expects to have one (of three possible vessels) in the field in the latter part of August, subject to negotiations with the vessel owners.
    In the meantime, the BMG JV plans to continue production, with the Basker Spirit moored in Westernport Bay or other acceptable ports, with the Crystal Ocean transferring crude oil to the Basker Spirit in a shuttle operation. It is expected that production of about 3,000 bopd can be maintained with this operation. Production will increase to the field capacity when the SPM integrity is re-established and the Basker Spirit resumes its mooring location in the field."

Hardly a complete melt down. They have plans to increase oil production dramatically later in the year. The best leverage into this temporary situation is AZA but safer with BPT. Nothing is without risk but on balance I decided to pin my ears back and buy, with a quality stock like this at worse the price will eventually come back over the medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.005(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $3.353B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.47 $1.44 $23.23M 15.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 188205 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 344024 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.