MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

a call for balance

1. 4,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943

Something to consider before we all get carried away with whoopin' & hollerin', self-congratulation and calls for blood, is just WHO actively stumped up cash for the Company in its real hour of need earlier this year?!!

How quickly now the GFC has faded into the shadows of everyone's consciousness.

But I can tell you I put my hand in my pocket for quarter of a million by way of the Convertible Note. And the Cannavos, the much-maligned Vince Leone, and the family's supporters collectively even more.

And I don't think any of us did so out of an appetite for more of the Company.

Those shares have yet to be ratified, yet the Company has had access to that cash for more than six months. Six months during which an enormous amount of grinding work has been done to get MVH straightened out and re-listed.

And set on the path to profitability.

Not to put too fine a point on it, Vince, Jitto, Frank and the Cannavos have saved EVERYONE's bacon.

And all without any thanks. In fact, facing nothing but endless petty derision.

The trouble with spending any time round here is that one's mind can be all too easily poisoned by all the sneering & sniping. And there's not much balance. (What was it Zzedzz once said - oh yes, it was all for "entertainment purposes". Hmmm)

For those of us who actually have a committment to the Company and who want to see it succeed, the LAST thing we need now is to see a deliberate campaign of destabilisation succeed.

Has anybody actually bothered to check out the business credentials of any of the self-appointed 'saviours' of our Company?

No, I would urge people to think clearly and without malice in deciding their votes in the upcoming AGM. The way forward from here is to strive for stability and unanimity...so we can all, at last, begin to profit from our investment.

For what it's worth, I will be voting (and urging those in my orbit to vote) in FAVOUR of all Resolutions at the upcoming AGM.

I would encourage others to do likewise.

Let's put all jealousies aside, clean this thing up and get it cranking.

We can look to appoint an Independent Director(s?) soon enough. I am certain that will be one of the next steps on the Board's agenda.

I am backing the people who showed faith and loyalty to this Company when the chips were down. I hope many of you will consider doing likewise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.