MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

a call for balance, page-2

1. 480 Posts.
    Nowhere man
    How are you Chris.
    Let me say firstly that no one is getting carried away.
    When you say don't forget who stumped up cash, I believe that you should look at RP who lent signicant funds to the company in it's hour of need much to its own deterriment. (No interest and no incentive to get cheap shares) What I am saying is that there was no need to inject cash if the company had been correctly managed.
    The GFC has not faded but it should have had no inpact on this company. To blame the GFC is an absolute cop out and a very poor excuse.
    What you say about the convertible notes is true, but you and the others get well rewarded for your outlay i.e interest on your investment. I do not believe that you or anyone else is entitled to be able to convert shares at .02c when you made a judgement to invest more monies into the company.You and the others made a business decision so lets not be hypocritical and say that you did it to be a philantropist.I would suspect that your motive was to protect your 13% investment and not to benevolently prop up the other shareholders who incidentally were not invited to buy the notes.
    I for one strenously object to the terms petty derision, sneering and sniping. What I have tried to do is give credit where it is due and not resort to smart ridicule as you obviously have. To me every shareholder is important not just the big ones and they are entitled to respect not sanctimonious ridicule by those who have everything.
    I disagree that you, Vince or Frank saved everyone's bacon. I for one did not need you saving me. What has saved the company is hard work by Jitto and others to get the company back on track.
    Would you please expand on the qualifications of the self appointed saviors as I have yet to observe any one pushing their own agenda.
    The way forward is to develop and expand the business not to rely on the have and the have nots under the subversion of stability.
    I believe that everyone here has that motivation.
    The fact that you support the resolutions is your democratic right as a shareholder, but to tar everyone that disagrees with you as jealous and acting with malice is tyrannical and anarchist and I believe that you should be ashamed to make such a comment.
    With all the work being done by many people we will all be profitable not just the select few chosen ones.

Cheers

Silver

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.