MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

a call for balance, page-5

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    At the present time I'll be giving only one tick and that's for Resolution No.1
    I also put money into the Notes and as yet have NOT received a single statement or receipt from the coy acknowledging my payment.That is disgusting as far as I'm concerned.
    The company in it release of the names of who have put money into the Convert. Notes have stated in the information sheet, my company hasn't got any other shares.....Pardon me. They didn't look very hard, plus I also own some in my own name as well.
    This [Convert.Note payment] was made when Ross was still part of the company and I was doing it thinking he was going to be staying on [this was months ago]
    Unfortunately, he appears to have got the bums rush or he didn't want to be part of the embarrassing fiasco that's been going on since V and F have taken over.You'd have to ask Ross his reasons...I'm just guessing.
    I can't find anything of worthiness, as far as examples of great management material in our new controllers.
    Jitto excluded, as he is a more recent addition.
    If someone can point me to some great things I would appreciate it, thank you.
    I still think there is potential for the Simulator Training Centres, but as I told Ross they need a top class salesman in that field, with Ross as the technical person and his friendships etc he has built up with companies around the world.
    He could work along side the person who should be employed to do this.
    There is no reason they couldn't add on other medical type products and services to bring in extra cash to help the bottom line until the T/C's get of the ground and also get the building manufacturing plant up and running if it's a viable proposition.
    I have a significant cash outlay in MVH and would like to see some worth been re-instated in it.
    With the way things have been run over the last few months I have very little hope of anything good coming of, with what we have at the present.
    I hope I'm wrong.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.