IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

a call for calm..., page-13

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I personally think for all the drama that is playing out, SP being smashed and the threat of another crisis. Did anyones life really change in the last 2 - 3 years? If the same happens again we will as a human race pull through and the sun will still rise.

I was observing as I was at lunch in the city today that nothing changes. World markets are cactus but yet people still go about there day to day, people are still going to boozy lunches at topless bars there is no fear and people running to the hills and runs on supermarkets.

Now if you make a living off trading yes you need to be concerned but all of us small time investors that are long in this need to just chill, things will work out in the end.

I know I sound like a hippy lol, I am far from it but in the end PRR will prevail through this. It is a bad taste in peoples mouth atm "fundamentals" but it hasnt changed. In fact as robhood I think stated it only got better today with more investment and cash to see this thing through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.