OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

100% correct. It is definitely a punt, and these are my...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    100% correct.

It is definitely a punt, and these are my thoughts.
    - Market Cap lowering immensly...we are almost near NOR!
    - Recent dip from CN not market
    - XPED has accomplished something and can see it, maybe not enough to give announcement though. (based on resolution for 250K fo shares for 3 directors)
    - They have ported to a chip which will give revenue unless things really go to shit
    - They should have revenue from Lenze coming in from some point
    - Even with poor management if they can perform the above it should offset

All assumptions which cannot be founded until 3B and announcements about revenues come out.

The thing is even if all this good stuff comes to pass there is no guarantee that if/when people jump back in it won't be too late or there is a down day after they buy in (they then sell in disgust) and a green day follows.

There is no such thing as a sure thing in the market.
    I could buy into the most rock solid of shares today and tomorrow Trump launches a rocket into North Korea causing it to drop like a rock. Then only to find North Korea says "we deserve that, we will be good now" for the share to jump back up only to find out the flowery announcements the company has had in last few months were lies and really the company is going to shit. Very fantastical example I know.

Anyways, enough for me. I will be watching to see if this turns into a train wreck, chugs along not doing much until all exhausted, or rises like a phoenix.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.