OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

It is probably just Mr. Fin (where is T_10 when you need him!)...

1. 501 Posts.
    It is probably just Mr. Fin (where is T_10 when you need him!)
    I'm still holding a large position probably just out of top 20 (?), and not selling.

There will be news around the corner. There's a lot on noise on this forum.

I to am not impressed by the management of raising capital, and the manipulation and the apparent lack of taking measures to stop these actions.

The only positive was backing out of the convertible note with L1 Capital.

My questions to Xped....

Do Xped know who is driving the price down.

Is there any relationship between the dumper/manipulator and the company or anyone the company deals with such as advisors? Are any advisors of Xped involved in any way with the price being controlled downward?
    When they sought "advice" there was no admission that there was anything wrong with the action of driving the price down with HF trading, and just stated they was advised it was legal. This may imply the advisor could be involved or has some relationship with the entity driving the price downward. Is this the case??

Also, (not necessarily related to the above) what is the relationship between the company or any Xped directors or our "advisors" and L1 Capital? How did Xped get involved with this outfit? Yellowpages???

All just questions, i have not formed a view on these subjects without evidence of what has actually been going on.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.