AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Hi Rocket,In answer to your post - I appreciate your comment...

1. 244 Posts.
    Hi Rocket,

In answer to your post - I appreciate your comment that I do not understand the mining business - this may be reflected by my hasty investment in AIM several years ago! If the $$$ are right though I might be persuaded to divorce myself!

I was referring to the project in general. In my 20 year expat (mining) career, I have found that when projects are started, stalled, delayed, deferred, re-organised, re-structured, re-financed, re-started and delayed again that this does tend to attract a select crowd of 'opportunists'. I refer to the project's 'perceived' culture. This will have a profound effect on the success of the Perkoa EPCM.

If I interpret your post correctly, I think you were referring to the topic of a suitable individual for the PM job; certainly the position of client rep will require someone who is diligent, dedicated and passionate, especially when you consider who is running the company at the moment. Pure $$$ may attract the right chap for the job - but it all depends who writes the job description!!! And as you are aware, those are fairly wobbly from what we have seen with AIM in the last few years.

So, it starts right at the top and as Elly may have pointed out (as others have on many occasion) - this is the most sensible place to start with the spring clean.

FYI, I have been holding now for over 2 years and I am still waiting for the sun to come up - IMO, this project is well overdue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.