OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

a candidate?

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interesting article in the business section of the Advertiser this morning nearly had choking on my Breakfast

Headline read "Huge copper site up for sale or sharing" and got me started.

Reading on " One of the largest - if not the largest - undeveloped copper/gold projects in Australia is up for sale" certainly kept my interest.

In summary, an unlisted company RMG Services (not to be confused with listed company RMG ltd) in concert with a Canadian company Teck and the SA Government have been drilling in a project in the Gawler Craton of SA (where Olympic Dam and PH are) and have been getting some outstanding grades. The project is called the Carrapateena and is on the Adelaide side of Olympic Dam

They haven't a JORC yet and appear to have run out of money having drilled 75,000m of drilling for as I described further outstanding results.

The article mentions that Rothschilds has been appointed to find a joint venture or buyer for the project.

Here is a 5 year old link that describes the project
    http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0012/50052/RMG_Carrapateena_MJ38.pdf

I know one should not get too excited wheb there is no JORC but is this a possible candidate for investment by OZL?

Does anyone have any information or thoughts on this project or company?

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.