DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

a capital raising, page-10

1. 1,396 Posts.
    i dont see it going to that stage where its a bartering scenario and issuing stock to mr lord/belgravia/UXC etc. worst case i presume another financier/bank will involve itself if required to clear that note. we still got a week or so of waiting anyhows.

its bad buisness acumen to set out to delay a payment past a due date etc. but its also an option if the note holders terms on the due date arent favourable to all.

some of Mr lords investments are in the same industry..

and i dont recall hearing on the grapevine to date of him opening up his web of contacts to help int land business deals.. im speculating a bit cos just cos i havent heard about it doesnt mean they havent had a deal or 2 come in thru lord introductions.. but here at the low end of the chain sitting next to Albie..i personally sense not.

on this basis.. why would i want a high profile person who is also a competitor in my industry to attain stock in my business? id be doing my best to drum up the cash from other sources and wave goodbye and thanks for the memories.

cos i also beleive its also bad business acumen to toss some cash in the jar and offer ur support to int in the form of a note/loan etc.. but then provide nothing constructive to that business. that is if my senses are accurate as to what has occurred to date.

if any poster here knows that mr lord has teed up deals or contracts for int or passed on good sales leads to INT.. well im open minded and would love to hear of it..

otherwise pay the gentleman from other sources hopefully ur own bankroll if not bank loan of new ppl.. from what i know atm id rather 'help out' belgravia then have them help me out any further.. i trust our directors know whats what and will make correct decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.