DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

a capital raising, page-6

1. 1,396 Posts.
    if ur forecasting 8 or 9mill revenue etc and costs are maintained lower then ur revenue upside, its a no brainer to me, bank loan at half the interest rate.. no more script mate..a few of u have discussed buying into a new note etc here..y dont u call the office and disclose ur offering, im sure u will get the answer on this topic u seek if u do that? i think there are other options then the dilution process again highlanda.

i dont think any poster here has viewed the actual contract, i do get what i think joewolf said.. he was saying that even with expiry.. and even with demand from note holder.. well u do have a month or 2 etc up ur sleeve even after due date.if u are really treading thin line..

just cos we havent seen any slam bam anns as proposed at agm.. it still isnt any indication other then some of us attempting to extend the graph and speculate based on last cashflow report ..

i know its close to jan 1st mate.. but still best imo to wait another couple of weeks to see what directors may offer on the topic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.