GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

a case for legal action, page-48

1. 25 Posts.
    That's all fair enough Neil and I think it is great that people can be made accountable for what they are saying.

I am just saying that I think It would highly unlikely that anything would ever come of it. I would think that the majority of posts on GDN are to a certain degree just hot air one way or another.

I also think you would be foolish to base your sentiments on a stock from what you read on hotcopper. There are probably a small minority of the total proportion of GDN holders that are responsible for the massive volatility that occurs. The long term holders are not reading these posts (or if they are they don't care what they say) it is predominately people trying to make a quick buck. And we all contribute to these peoples effectiveness simply by reading these posts. I am guilty as charged too.

I am new to these discussion but it seems like a lot of people are holding sue12 and andrewe almost responsible for the massive losses that people have occured. I don't think the sentiments of these people have caused the drop in share price.

But then again I could be very wrong :)
    Hope everyone has a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.