SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

A Case of “Let’s leave it alone for a while”

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Whilst I have posted positively frequently in the past on SGQ, and whilst I remain positive about the efforts of the team exploring the old and newly acquired tenements, I think the reporting of late has been lacking substance. There appears to be a lot of rehashing for the sake of being on stock exchange releases.
    Although a very small fraction of the prospects have been drill tested to date, there have been several drill holes completed in the recent past and current drilling campaigns and I assume a lot of sampling of core and RC cuttings have been sent for chemical analysis. Laboratory turn around on assay results should not take longer than a few weeks at most. Yet, unless I have missed some releases to the ASX, I have not seen a procurable file with assay results or reports regarding the disseminated sulphides and halos that have been intersected and released in reports to the ASX. Some of these intersections were made some 3 months + ago.
    Irrespective of how low the values may be, it would be nice to see some of the assay results which highlight these halo anomalies on sections or in tabulated form.
    It is clear that the company is understaffed and I’m sure all are working very hard in the extreme summer conditions of the interior west. What I am highlighting is that the good quality of the work carried out by SGQ and the staff is unique and very much appreciated, I think most of the shareholders know that. However, we are still in the exploratory phase and tangible results on the progress of the campaign would be more informative than reporting on where massive sulphides could be or would be. It is good to keep up the enthusiasm of the projects, but let us refrain from unnecessary repetitive releases for the sake of being in the reporting throng. Hence my title "Let's leave it alone for a while"
    With apologies if my post is harsh to some, it was not intended to offend anyone.
    I remain positive about the company’s direction and look forward to good results down the track.
    Sincerely,
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $9.966K 395.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 778556 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 237242 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.