SGQ 6.67% 2.8¢ st george mining limited

Goodinfo, thank you for your post and for bringing the August...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Goodinfo, thank you for your post and for bringing the August and September ASX releases to my attention. I was aware of those , however, these are results of drilling from 2014 and the first half of 2015. A lot of drilling took place then and since then and there has been scanty lab assay reported in tabular form to illustrate the interpreted sections shown in these reports. There might be some reasons for the slow release of results and I hope it not because they are not up to scratch. If that is the case, it should be reported, There is no shame in that and as I said before, it is very early days in the exploration programme and there might be some very pleasant surprises around the corner. After all that is what exploration is all about. But, I ask , was there really anything of substance in today's release that was not spelt out or alluded to in the last 2 or 3 releases?
    I agree with you, SGQ and the team are not a PR spin company like some of the less savory outfits that are listed on the ASX, that is why I decided to follow and speculate on SGQ a couple of years ago and I bought some stocks and options.
    I still like their exploration model and am particularly interested in the geological concept they are exploring and still hold my stocks. So I state again. If there is nothing of substance to report "Let us leave it alone for a while" as too much rehashing of inconsequential news can put doubt in some serious investor's minds.
    Again my thoughts only and no disrespect meant or aimed at anyone.

Thank you again GOODINFO and stand corrected if I have missed something in this discourse.

Cheers,
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $30.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $122.3K 4.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10167137 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 500232 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.