CCV 0.00% 21.0¢ cash converters international

Hi hosh and eyrer, thanks for the feedback and I hope you got...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi hosh and eyrer, thanks for the feedback and I hope you got something out of it.

Perhaps this is the best time to put your mind at ease Fike; I had no unseen incentive to write this and post it here, although I can empathise with the dodginess of it being my first and only post.

As it happens I have written a great many of these types of analysis over the years but I had not done one as recently as this Cash Converters piece. I saw what looks to be a decent value play and described it as best I could.

I was looking to use this platform as a way of benchmarking my analysis and using the input from interested investors to better hone my skills. I will post my future work to the appropriate company page.

The reason some of the figures are off (I think at the time of posting the CCV market cap was over $100m, whereas I had it at $96m) was because I had written it the week prior and had only distributed the work to my close contacts.

Thisfool369; I can wholeheartedly appreciate your point of view here. I agree, Cash Converters do, in fact, provide a services that is both in demand and perfectly legal. I was merely trying to convey in my prose that some people may look at a good value investment and be deterred by their own ethical/moral judgements of the underlying business. In this circumstance I have chosen not to invest (even though I see the value) but I also have friends who have invested and I'm happy for them, just as I am happy for you.

This is perhaps not the best forum for a long form debate on the merits of social welfare, self determination, and what type of capitalism we are looking for and that's a pity as a would have enjoyed it.

Nevertheless, thanks for your feedback. I can understand that politics are prickly but my piece was only intended to demonstrate the value I saw locked in this business, as I'm sure you and many others already knew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $63.62K 298.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 128033 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 288785 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 113041
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.