a catch for the girls, page-32

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Ah Cats... it's all gone totally out of control... I told Timmy not to contact, but he did, like he was so onto me.... and well, you know, I just couldn't help myself ... cos he sounded so grown up and you know... nice for an older bloke.... and so... you know, I like climbed all the way out the window and gaahhh, like my parents had this security guard... like at the gate.... and even though I tried to convince him I was just going to get some hersey's from the corner store.... because I was soou hungry.... he threw me over his shoulder and carried me home like I was a little dog... I begged and pleaded with mommy and daddy... but, but, but... ohhhhhhhhh..... it all sucks, they all suck... and I'm like grounded, like grounded FOREVER... like maybe even 16 years!! And I don't know where Timmy is... because the last thing i heard before the yelling was the sirens.....

It's sooooooo unfair!

LOL

True story - because I have a daughter one of the guys who worked for me was asking about "Hello Kitty". When you have no idea what the current fad is with the generation you are aiming you lust at, that means they are most likely too young!

I let him know that he was creepy!

;-)

Oh yeah - you got me trouble with the Missus now Catlover!

You called the home number after I went to the effort of getting a disposable pre-paid?!?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.