CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Dossa, If you are one of the lucky ones that gets answers gets...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Dossa,

If you are one of the lucky ones that gets answers gets answers when you call, good luck to you. OB has commented he has left messages and never had a return call. I have rang a few times with no luck.

Now the company did on the 5th May in a price sensitive announcement, have a headline "Native Copper being prepared for shipment to Chinese smelters in May", complete with pictures of a road train being loaded with containers.

Any reasonable person would take that as shipments in May, but we have not heard anything and curiously. no mention of this in the 17th May update. Maybe we will get an announcement this week because surely DSO sales are price sensitive.

Now when is commissioning of the plant expected , we have 3 project updates and a qtr report this year but I can not find any mention of when commissioning is expected to begin. The last I can find in writing is Sept last year when they announced commissioning was expected by late 2014. I have heard a June date but do not know if this was in an announcement or a comment at the AGM or EGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.