CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

a caution for all, page-133

1. 8,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8216
    Dossa,
    Malgmac is correct. I have never got an answer when I have rung the company, nor a returned phone call.

Thee company made a fairly clear statement in May about DSO shipments in May, so SB being in that part of the world has probably heard a few things on the grapevine. I was asking him to share. Likewise for commissioning, again as Malgmac stated, yet some-one up there is likely to know what is happening from guys in the pub. I've heard the June time frame thrown around, but now we are in June, the guys on the ground are those that would know how close it really is to being commissioned, or not.

So instead of SB just repeating himself on different threads with a bit of nonsense, ie Murphy's law, I thought I'd ask about the situation as heard by the locals as the company is no good at giving timely information, like MAY NCu shipments to Chinese smelters, or commissioning by the end of 2014, like this doosy from the September Quarterly last year, released only 2 months from the end of the year.........

"The EPC contractor for the Rocklands Project, China State-owned giant engineering company, Sinosteel Corporation of China, advised that it is on time with the project and they are expecting to commence commissioning of the mineral processing facility before the end of 2014."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.