CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi OB, oh to have the time that some of you have on your...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi OB, oh to have the time that some of you have on your fixation with this company and all of it's workings, and I have shares with CDU There have been many companies that I have invested in and then for whatever reason sold out, with a profit or not , it's how it is. The interesting thing for me is that once I no longer invest I'm out of there, and I move on. I think it is tremendously flattering for CDU that so many of you without shares stay on, in some cases for years...anyway I digress. Flippant one liners may impress some OB, but for those of us 'in the game' it's not enough.

I'm sure you will now look at timelines and 'promises' and highlight to one and all justification of your 'oneliner' but my friend you know as well as I that there are too many things 'right' with this Company for you to disappear. Let's face it that is why you are still here, I remember saying to a few other 'detractors' that as sure as night follows day they will find themselves buying shares in this company, and I have watched them do it as we get closer and closer to the end game. So forgive me, for not taking you as seriously as you may well like to be taken, but I am in this for the long haul, I don't deal with rumours, I wait for the appropriate announcements. I really do grasp what a huge project this is, when I started investing I had no idea how long a major project like this takes to bring to fruition, nor the percentages of projects that after years just fade away, you know and I know that CDU must be in the high percentile of companies that has a good chance of taking this to the very end. I wish you well OB, I have to go out, back in my box.

all the best to the longtermers,

Cheers
    Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.