CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I really should know better and take some of my own advice at...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I really should know better and take some of my own advice at times; very selective what you respond to OB; now this is my last post. When I want to clarify particular announcements or want more information as a shareholder...and 'shareholder' is the optimum word here, I call the company. The fact that your calls are not responded to, well, that is something else...perhaps not being a shareholder may have something to do with it, who knows?, Pure conjecture on my side. I should imagine like all public companies, CDU has a current share register that they refer to to confirm caller status, and probably screens callers asking for information.

The likelihood of them returning a call from a non- holder is probably about nil, once again conjecture on my side. I quite sincerely do not have the time or inclination to deal with rhetoric and semantics.

The end game is what it's all about OB, so you really will have to connect with other posters if you want to play word games. And please, in all sincerity, don't worry about me or my decision making. I'm fine, believe me, just leave me to my 'ignorance' ; think of it as one poster you don' t need to save.

All the very best to the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.