ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi I. First up, you and I have met and I like you so please...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi I.

First up, you and I have met and I like you so please understand this is not an attack (it's always hard to get the tone right in only the written form).

When you make a massive statement like "smart money is selling", I have to ask some questions around it as I believe the statement is hard to back up.

How do you know this? Let's have some detail on who these people are and how they are classified as being smart (I hope it's not self assessment like some of our favourite boy contributors).

When did these smart people buy into ADO (at what price approximately)?

Do these smart people have direct contact with the company AND/OR the Bouris's, Cummings's etc and are they well researched on our technology and what it does?

The reason I ask these questions is that I believe there is a lot of hysteria on the thread at the moment. I have no doubt that some smart people have sold recently, but are they traders who are good at what they do or are they investors who have sold?

See what I mean? Blanket statements can be misleading and although I don't think it was your intention I think it can contribute to the hysteria.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.