EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

A challenge for the EDE Board

1. 2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 932

I welcome Esp's post supporting MB's 'bona fides'. I also support MB's view the Board needs fresh blood. At the moment it appears to be an 'Old Boys Club' and that needs to change. Personally, I'd like to see someone-preferably female-with extensive marketing expertise appointed. Also someone of Beton's or Poyndexter's ilk.Might be a bit late in the day for that, I know. Should've been done years ago.Would've saved a lot of miscalculation of timelines and subsequent loss of credibility, in my view. But maybe better late than never.
    The immediate challenge the BOD's have is to keep and maintain the share price at or above the SPP offer.And they should know by now,there are market forces out there determined to make sure the SPP fails.I wouldn't be surprised to see a determined effort to push the sp down to the low 2's.Unless there's a huge order between now and the closing date, July10, how are they going to do that?
    My view is they have to take stern action promptly to show the vultures they are determined to see it out by;
    [1] Taking advantage of US Federal economic relief packages and standing down-not sacking-all staff except those who make and deliver stuff.
    [2] All sales staff to be put on commission only basis.

[3] Director's to take shares in lieu of cash for two months.

At the end of this period the company should be on firmer ground and not dependent on the SPP being fully subscribed .

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181024981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7742712 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.