KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Hi Meledath, Initially i was simply out to point out some facts...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Meledath,

Initially i was simply out to point out some facts that were omitted from what i perceived to be hyped up news letters about KBL.

Now, I think I am trying to figure out a solution to all the KBL issues. I find myself trying to work out if I have missed anything because the demand side is strong and I would like to be on a winner.

So far it has been said that all I am doing is naively joining dots in a negative way, yet no-one has stated how they should be joined, they have also said that my facts are incorrect without offering up alternative facts. Some people have implied they have information which is not in the public domain but that can't be taken as credible.

For the avoidance of doubt, I want to be wrong about my assessment of KBL. I want to believe that this little company with a fantastic plant is presently undervalued so I can justify taking a stake in the company and making a lot of money out of it, but so far, i have uncovered no evidence to suggest that the company is anything more than a debt ridden, short term producer with some exploration potential.

It would be good to extract a decent debate about the debt position and the resource estimates and what I am finding is that there is a lack of engagement about the published facts and more of a collective shout to keep me quiet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.