LOM 2.33% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

A change in sentiment is a powerfull thing, page-20

1. 535 Posts.
    Started typing this last night looking through one eye , after a few too many myself . After putting all my cash into LOM late January ,although I have always been confident in my investment , there were times I was a little concerned . Last week through unfortunate circumstances caught up with family members . One in particular person I was chatting to , as the topic got onto investing , informed me they had invested in LOM . While they are no Andrew Forrest , they are amongst the wealthiest in the country . Being very hard workers and in recent years floating their business , then investing money wisely are extremely cashed up . After learning of their investment in LOM my confidence inthe company increased 10 fold . I believe LOM sp, is where it should be at where the company is at , with good results from the last samples the sp should go above 50c . The full mining license will be the Disallowed . Looking at investing a few more $ this week . Good luck to all those others who have also invested .
    ps , have several friends who I have chatted to about LOM since I first invested , none of them have invested them selves . However a few have admitted to regretting it , I have informed them it's only early days , and far from too late .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.