ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Beale Whilst there has been some good news announcements...

1. 4,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Hi Beale

Whilst there has been some good news announcements recently that have provided a consolidation of the SUDA foundations, I would anticipate ( and be very happy) to see at least one more further announcement in the 4 remaining working days leading up to next Friday's AGM. It is important to catch the attention of fresh/new investors to replace the stale shareholders who are anxious to exit, SUDA needs not only to increase the intellectual property and proof of concept, but, just as importantly get some momentum into furthering the SP. This will only happen (as both Management and SHs know all to well) when deals that have dollars attached are done.....they don't have to be mega deals, just dollar bearing deals will suffice as they will provide confidence and the steady upward progression of the SP up until a KABOOM deal lands, as it surely will.

Splatta, I can tell you but keep it a secret, the patience of Mrs k is all but exhausted and I am treading on thin ice. She has the same mindset as you.......we have done it tough and are still doing it tough, and would like to have a whiff off the roses whilst we maintain our sense of smell (and other faculties).....it is the least that she deserves.

However as I am a fully paid up member of the glass half-full club I look forward to the glass being fuller starting next week.

Enjoy the final round of the Australian Golf Open today.....it should be a cracker. May the best man (Australians) win.

Kippax
    NN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $67.51K 463.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 83642 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 507578 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.