SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

a chart

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi all.

This is a weekly chart. I'm trying to show a history of price movement. I'd like you to compare the movement on the left with the circles and speed angles to that which is developing on the right.

Those that looked at Robx7 back in September will remember well the first prediction that has played out well. ( to the letter actually.)
    I posted a chart at the same time under the chart forum, and this is just an update of that one using new speed angles.

I think you can see why I mentioned awhile back that we were due for a retrace. Some of the the newer posters here were under the belief the SP was just going to keep charging north. I didn't get many thumbs up for that post :)

I see the moving averages and the speed angles duplicating themselves, and the circles showing great similarity.

Note that the duplication of the speed angles are exact in length and angle. I have left space for next weeks candle and am expecting a cross over. (I'd love to buy some more @ .45c) But if you see where that duplicated angle ends up.... 31st March....It makes some sense. It also makes sense that we might only have a week or two to top up as another poster alluded to.

I could have thrown some fibs on and any number of indicators. BUT this is simple. I am in for the long haul, it means little to me. But if you got in higher than the price finished last week, this chart should give you confidence. These charts have made me good money and I'm NOT selling my SDL's.

I apologize for not setting it up as a thumbnail, I forgot how to do it. I hope the chart is useful and am keen for any constructive discussion on it. But I don't like smelling dog poo.

Good luck to us all.
    I'm going to bed and sobering up.

favco

[IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][/IMG]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.