LGL 0.71% $1.39 lynch group holdings limited

a chartist help, page-8

1. 801 Posts.
    fair nuff

thanks for that folks.

bris,,,,,much appreciated....also started playing with the software you suggested,,,, ill let you know when I make my first bill gates.

seriously though appreciate your thoughts and time and charts,,,,as for digging, well a storm water drain may well be useful,,,,water is going to get bloody expensive one day.

pull back or reach up.....dont know. monday night will have alot to do with that but at present I would favour up. Pretty sure I will hold till friday atleast and then look at the most appropriate trendline from the charts and consider fib levels. I did note on the chart some serious gap ups mid sep, mid nov and even late oct.... I wonder if we will have a repeat.

although the wet season may have meant some reduced production I doubt the troubles that NCM experienced will be visited upon LGL and I think both will be on the rise for a little while yet.

before the word on the street was sell quick and hold cash, now it seems to be a vibe or sell quick and hold something other than paper.

offcourse im just guessing at the future like everyone and I always do really badly with Xlotto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
-0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $169.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.40 $1.39 $9.733K 6.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5209 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 4172 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.