GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

a chat with utah

1. 2,313 Posts.
    I'll try and write this so no gets or can get into trouble.
    Once I figured out the number to ring (different from NZ), I decide to call to assist me in protecting my investment.
    1. I introduced myself
    1a. Spoke with someone called John :)
    2. He was very much awake and friendly and polite throughout the entire call (about 10 mins).
    3. Was unaware and surprised at todays shareprice close.
    4. Is not aware of anyone selling.
    5. Is happy (Adament) this hole in the ground is already commercial. Although not sure of total resource yet. 2 -3 mcf per day was all they needed and expected to get lots more than that.
    6. Was impressed with this hole.....it was going to make the company rich and shareholders along with it.
    7. Put down selling to impatient and trader action which was irrational. Things do take longer than a week....LOL
    8. Will be drilling on site for a year, in which they can drill 4-5 holes a year.
    9. This was only the first hole and is a great indicator of the full potential of the acreage.
    10. Is not and is not planning to sell any shares even though he has a sizeable stake in the company. Wealth is to be had here.
    11. Wirelogging is still actually being studied. Lots of hits to wade through. Will need further tests to confirm all with the deeper drillling. (obvious)
    12. Will continue to drill to the bottom. (cobber-digger m8 was spot on earlier) they will be able to go down to 16000 feet.
    13. They were better than a miner (this made me laugh) as they can go straight into production.
    14. They are planning more holes. (I guess they might be considering more than two now).

I hope this helps others with their decisions.
    Believe the above or not.
    All as the above says in brief is that I spoke to someone called John.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.