CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I have been reading with interest all of the posts about Cameron...

1. 74 Posts.
    I have been reading with interest all of the posts about Cameron and how he sold his shares that were transferred to him, because of WMs estate planning. I have to laugh at some posters who obviously do not have a good relationship with their fathers. People carrying on last week how Cameron sold his stock. Now everyone is left with egg on their face because Cameron has actually sold no stock fact.
    No apologies, just the same old same old assumptions. I met Cameron when he was 6 years old working with WM at his Kuridulla mine 100 klms south of Cloncurry and at that age was operating the alluvial plant whilst WM loaded it. I later visited WM and Cameron at their mining operation at Charters Towers where Cameron was 9 years old and operating and loading the plant with a Cat 966. In 1986 at around 13 years old he was working underground with his father on their underground gold mine at Cloncurry on the end of a hammer drill and setting explosives.
    In 1990 he was a cadet metallurgist working on the CIP Plant and in the lab at his father?s Mt Freda Open Cut Gold Mine owned by ASX (DMR). In 1994 to 1997 he was a cadet geologist working in Tanzania working for Tanzania Diamond Mines and Rift Valley Gold Mines and Ruano Tanzanite Mines. Cameron has more experience in the mining business than most. Now Cameron is working in HK and China representing CDU and has as I understand it numerous institutions now shareholders in CDU and building up a network of investors and smelters and creating the opportunity for CDU to list or finance the Rocklands Project. I am a Curry Boy and sometimes it makes me sick to read rubbish from people that would not know a lump of mineral if they fell over it. The continuous knocking and negative and personal jibes at people like WM who are out there doing the best for their shareholders. He puts his money where his mouth is unlike some others. To be honest I wonder sometimes why he even bothers, the guy is worth a least $100m without CDU, to read childish kids talk from posters makes me think, how some people have a shallow lives.
    To grow up as WM son would be a tough upbringing I?ve seen this first hand, I?d rather have Cameron on our Board than anyone with a list of degrees any day , he?s a chip off the old block

Ikey moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.