CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

The OP is folksy and cute, but it means nothing. Funny how so...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    The OP is folksy and cute, but it means nothing. Funny how so many CDU bulls seem to have intimate knowledge of the McRae family- grew up with them, etc. Even if it were true, it doesn't mean someone ought to have that position. Check this out, folks, if you haven't already- it's all about Cameron McRae:

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=49942264&ticker=CUDEF:US

ANNUAL COMPENSATION*
    Salary A$297,654
    Total Annual Compensation A$297,654

STOCK OPTIONS*
    All Other Compensation A$198,489

TOTAL COMPENSATION*
    Total Annual Cash Compensation A$297,654
    Total Short Term Compensation A$297,654
    Other Long Term Compensation A$198,489
    Total Calculated Compensation A$1,095,816

That's the only info one can find on Cameron- no educational qualifications to be found there or anywhere else.

This looks to be highly plausible:

"I met Cameron when he was 6 years old working with WM at his Kuridulla mine 100 klms south of Cloncurry and at that age was operating the alluvial plant whilst WM loaded it. I later visited WM and Cameron at their mining operation at Charters Towers where Cameron was 9 years old and operating and loading the plant with a Cat 966. In 1986 at around 13 years old he was working underground with his father on their underground gold mine at Cloncurry on the end of a hammer drill and setting explosives."

I lolled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.