OCV octaviar limited

A chrissie fairy tale it ain't, page-10

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Mr Woollard,

Your reply to Selciper is admirable in its compassionate sentiment for PIF.
    It may appear to the more cynical among us as being hypocritical and titillating in view of your post below:

Freddyray 15 posts. Date: 18/12/15 Time: 11:26:53
    Post #: 16643267 New
    Hi seamisty aka Simon,
    We've actually been buying PIF units since 2008. Check your records.
    Nothing dodgy to report though. Please let me know if you find anything dodgy.
    Our business is buying distressed assets cheaply. PIF was a classic example of the sort of asset we like to buy. Read more at www.samuelterry.com.au
    Thanks for your interest in my fund...Fred ….

… which gives an impression of PIF assets being APPROPRIATED by current ARL board.
    It also appears that you may have been shadowing (We've actually been buying PIF units since 2008) PIF Group during the original ARL split from Wellington Capital and may very well been complicit in orchestrating the “Placement“ share issue that has so tragically disadvantaged ORIGINAL PIF members.

It is not likely we will know the complicated truth about PIF downhill slide ably assisted by ASIC bias towards PIF and by an infamous J Dowsett by his declaration of 150 “new” shareholders invalidating the votes of legitimate thousands because WC withheld Member Register from PIFAG to enable adding these ‘New Members’.

Would you have recollections from that period to illuminate us?

However Mr Woollard, this must be emphasized time and time again:

From ARL update 10 November 2015
    Winding Up
    Subject to the new constitution and the rights and liabilities attaching to Shares, Shareholders will be entitled in a winding up to any surplus assets of the Company in proportion to the number of Shares held by them, less any amounts which remain unpaid on the Shares at the time of distribution.
    However, if this deduction results in the distribution to the Shareholder being a negative amount, the Shareholder must contribute that amount to the Compay [sic]
    http://n.b5z.net/i/u/10179838/f/Draft_constitution_significant_aspects.pdf

I quote here the words of an interested party:

“The question of who owns the debt will eventually be decided by the Courts.
    By the way no one has the right to give away another persons’ property that includes JH. “

The courts have already defined Wellington’s transfer as not in the best interests of PIF members and in contravention of S601 (relevant sub sections)

Your resume contains this passage:
    He is a director of one other public company, Hamilton Securities Ltd, ARL’s second-largest shareholder.

So Mr Woollard; no doubt you wish to be at your most sincere in your reply to Selciper and to earlier in this thread.
    You certainly do not wish to appear to this deflated, bedraggled group of losers as whetting their appetites with empty promises that would keep on floating just outside borders of financial reality of Australia today.
    I can help you to make acceptance of these promises by our group, or by majority of.
    You will give us confidence Mr Woollard by making a commitment to:

1. Return HSL shares to PIF’s ARL kitty, as they are the result of corporate dodginess originating in ‘Placement’ court farce.
    2. Arrange for the orderly wind – up of ARL commercial affiliations to PIF as originally intended in 2012 split strategy. That was a callous, underhanded strategy intended to intern some PIF assets away from Fortress court actions in USA. And we are paying dearly ever since with duplicated fees and charges just to start with.

I assure you Mr Woollard, your true colours will be seen loud and clear to us all should you undertake this course of actions.

So Mr Woollard; in the game of sincerity for PIF plight on one hand, and a Corporate Greed with all the attendant dodginess and tricks on another, where do you stand?

Yes, we crave your “sympathy”, but we must know how sincere it is.

With best wishes for NY,
    simgrund,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.